Wednesday, October 19, 2011

If you have a half hour

Our church posted Mike's talk to their web site.

Today, in school, one of our teachers showed it to all of her medical terminology classes. Some of my students are in those classes. They have dropped by just to give me a hug.

Then, there are those who don't know me. Many of THEM have dropped by to give me a hug.

It comes as no surprise to those who are tech saavy but it will continue to amaze us: once something is on line, out there, whatever you call it, it will take on a life of its own.

May God be glorified.

http://www.oakbrookchurch.com/mikebolinger/

1 comment:

  1. Mike's talk humbled me with his honesty and clarity. Mike's expression of what he's learned made me think differently about God and how he speaks to us (sometimes unknowingly). As always, I continue to pray for you, despite the stinging knot in my throat and the tears that refuse to stop.

    ReplyDelete