Thursday, March 27, 2014

a little word from Max Lucado

My successful New Year's Resolution: daily readings from Grace for the Moment by Max Lucado.

Today: God's Child

"The Father has loved us so much that we are called children of God. And we really are His children." 1 John 3:1

Let me tell you who you are. In fact, let me proclaim who you are.

You are an heir of God and a co-heir with Christ. (Romans 8:17)

You are eternal, like an angel (Luke 20:36)

You have a crown that will last forever (I Cor. 9:25)

You are a holy priest (I Peter 2:5), a treasured possession (Exod. 19:5)

But more than any of the above -- more significant than any title or position -- is the simple fact that you are God's child....

We really ARE His children

 As a result, if something is important to you, it's important to God.



1 comment: