Sunday, January 1, 2012

Currently in my Basement: Clues

Last month, some mysterious pieces of wood and what not began sprouting in my basement.

I confessed that I had no idea what was going on.



I could narrow it down, slightly, in that it appeared to be a new husband project.



There's still the boat that's coming together out in the workshop, but it gets cold out there, I'm told.

The various heating units, placed here and there, do not take the chill off, I'm told. So this project will suffice when the temperature drops.

But, what? Strips, clamps, and when I returned from San Antonio, the appearance that sanding had commenced.


I DO keep my printer in direct path of sanding dust.


Clues;

And more clues;


Skills are apparent.









Have you figured it out?

Wait for it.........

It's a kayak. Looking forward to next summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment