Thursday, December 31, 2009

Running 'em Ragged in San Antonio

Once we all arrived in what THEY claim is the warm/south, the hub, having seen The River Walk and other downtown sites, craved a nap. Allyson, Zach and the boys did the town. They were gone for almost 5 hours.

What a great nap!

Anyway, the whole week we were there, Zach got to play with the nephews. It was good for everybody.



We had booked our first flights separately. We all flew together Sunday night back to Indianapolis. Then, 1 1/2 hours later, we crawled into our beds.

This week is all about home chores and getting ready for next week. I went to school on Tuesday, feeling a bit alien. But then I opened some drawers and thumbed through my books and I'm ready to go.

It's been, really, almost a year since I was in the classroom. I hope it's like riding a bike....you never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment